TiffinBIM v.11 CAD / BIM Software
*This is a virtual (download) product. Price is for 1 license only. License will be emailed to the customer between 3 - 5 working days once payment has been cleared.*
*Address is used for licensing details purposes*
*IF purchasing for company / organisation, please include your company name in the "Additional Information" field.
*We will not ship the product to the customer, unless requested. Additional charges applies*
*For large orders or if you require further assistance, please contact us directly - email@example.com"
An affordable, compatible, perpetual, lightweight CAD / BIM software with easy learning curve. Incorporating Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical and Structural BIM installations in one single package. Option to use command line for traditional CAD users. Or the ribbon GUI for BIM commands.
Some of the features available:
1. Reading and saving drawings in the AutoCAD format from 2.5 to 2018 (dwg / dxf)
2. All generic CAD tools incorporating command line and input and Lisp Programming language interpreter.
3. Inserting elements such as wall, pipe, etc. using the smart tracking function.
4. Creating drawings of the internal water supply, sewerage, internal gas, electrical, with rich library.
5. Modular coordination (MC) axes generation.
6. Built - in library that allows for detailing with 2-D symbols (including JKR / CIDB Standard IBS components, SYABAS symbols, MS2522 CAD symbols for construction, MS
1064 standard library and fashion / clothing industry standard design templates) and 3-D objects (including for landscape and ID) needed in the drawing.
7. Collision list of all or individual ArCADia system elements on a view, 3-D view and a clear list.
8. Built in catalogue of construction materials.
9. Export of the ArCADia system project to IFC format, IFC file import (inserts and independent 3-D model to the project), managing IFC models, view properties of objects
from the IFC model stored in the source program, and IFC file conversion into ArCADia's basic object (walls, windows, doors, ceilings, roofs).
10. Generating ready - made materials lists, devices and connection fittings included in the project, intended for further processing and doing cost estimates and
investment valuations; with export to .txt and .csv (Excel).
View Product Info